Parents/Carers Support

Do you look after or are you affected by someone who uses drugs and/or alcohol?

Do you feel affected by alcohol and/or drug use?

Do you want to talk to someone who will listen and/or offer some support?


If you would like to receive support from the Perth & Kinross Substance Use Service or would like more information, please call the following numbers – 07920 070797 or 07920 070845.