Crieff High School recognises and celebrates positive achievements by young people in the following ways:-
- Praise and encouragement in class
- Public displays of pupil work
- Departmental praise emails
- Merits (S1 -S3)
- Fortnightly merit letters will be sent home for pupils who have been awarded 5 or more merits.
- House teams will review merits awarded every term and will highlight pupil success at termly House Assemblies. The overall number of merits awarded throughout the year will be collated and will be used to determine the Merit Awards at the annual awards ceremony.
- Slice of Success
- Achievements are also highlighted in the Headteacher’s monthly update, on Twitter and in the local press.
- Formal recognition of pupils at our annual Awards Events
NIGHT OF THE CHAMPIONS
Sporting achievements of CHS youngsters are celebrated at Crieff High School’s annual Night of the Champions. The award ceremony is hosted by the school PE department, includes talks by inspirational sports persons, and followed by the presentation and BBQ.
Award winners are recognised for their endeavours and for their involvement in sport and physical activity at either county, district, national and/or international level.